1. Drinks and dancing start at 7:30pm, and the show gets going at 8pm – come early and make sure you’re over 18!
2. You will be standing. You will be moving. You will be dancing. Both 3 Dollar Bill and OSCAR at The Crown are fully accessible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or needs regarding accessibility.
3. There is a $3 cash coat/bag check. Wear your vintage trench, wear your custom Versace cape, but when you arrive, be prepared to check your things. Girl, you can’t death drop with a backpack on.
4. Elevate to Wilde Status to be treated like the superstar we all know you are.
5. If I hear one more freaking word about Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy, I’m going to eat my iPhone.
6. There will be a full bar and strobe lights and haze. Sexy, yeah?
7. Bring your phone. Make sure it’s charged.
WILDE Status includes:
• Skip the line with priority entry to the club
• Dedicated attention (and drink service) from Dorian, your personal concierge
• Complimentary coat/bag check
• Exclusive access to The Villa Rosa, with a complimentary cocktail